A tasty on-the-go snack, or perfect side dish for brunch.
- 8 organic or free run eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups shredded organic or local zucchini
- Olive oil or coconut oil for pan
- 2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together with the coconut flour, sea salt and pepper.
- Stir in the shredded zucchini; mix well.
- Lightly grease a skillet with olive oil or coconut oil and place over low heat. Using 1 heaping tablespoon of batter for each pancake, cook the pancakes until golden brown on one side, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and top each serving with 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.