Roasted Sunchoke Fritters
Never had sunchokes before? No problem. They're just like cooking potatoes.
- 1 lb. Sunchokes (Jerusalem Artichokes), scrubbed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of your favourite fresh herb, chopped (i.e., parsley, thyme)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Scrub sun chokes and cut out eyes. Chop into 1 inch bite-size chunks.
- Toss in medium sized bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic and herb of choice until coated.
- Place onto a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the skin is slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with fresh herb and serve plain or with a side of ketchup.