When the summer sun is out, this is the dish to serve when lounging on your balcony or in your backyard.
- 8 small Roma or on-the-vine tomatoes, sliced
- Handful fresh basil
- 1lb bocconcini cheese, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tsp balsamic vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper and coarse salt
- fresh basil garnish
1. On a platter, arrange layer of tomato slices.
2. Top with sliced cheese and basil.
4. Just before serving, drizzle with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5. Garnish with basil.