Please read the following for details on how to access our Curbside Pick-up Service.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE DECREASING THE PICKUP DAYS OFFERED. STARTING THE WEEK OF JUNE 21st, CURBSIDE PICKUPS ARE AVAILABLE ON Monday, Wednesday & Friday's
Curbside Pick-up orders must be in by 10PM the evening before pick-up day.
Orders must be Emailed to us (details below), we'll call you back to confirm.
Sorry, we currently do not have an online ordering system listing our products, however we are working on adding that feature. Stay tuned.
Curbside Pick-ups occur on Monday, Wednesday & Friday's
Orders must be in by 10 PM for next day pick-up
- $20 minimum order
For Orders placed before 10 PM, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday, we'll do our best to have available for next day Pick-up.
- To Order:
Fill out your email with your grocery list, substitution preferences , and other important information.
- In Subject line, enter Order from <your name> <your Phone number>. Example: Order from Jane Smith / 403-333-3333
Email us your order at: Orders@Sunnysidemarket.ca
- We'll call you back to confirm the Order, provide you a pickup time and take payment. Payments accepted by Credit Card only, that you provide over the phone when we call you back. We will process payment once your order has been assembled. Paper receipts are included in your order. (For security reasons, DON'T email us your Credit Card details)
1. When you arrive, call us at 403-270-7477. Indicate if you’re parked out front or in our rear parking lot. Include your name and the make and colour of your vehicle.
2. Pop the trunk or open a door, then stay in your vehicle. We'll put your items in the vehicle and send you on your way.
1. When you arrive at front entrance, call us at 403-270-7477. Indicate your full name, and mention you're on foot.
2. Please wait at least 2 meters from the front door. There is a bench in front of the store if you wish to sit while waiting.3. We'll bring your items out and leave them on the bench for you to Pick up.
WHAT is Offered
For our ordering service, we offer most of the products carried in our store: organic, locally produced groceries, produce, meats, dry & canned goods, supplements, health and cleaning products + Sidewalk Citizen's Bakery and Deli fresh breads, pastries and prepared food (1L soups and stews).
Note the following:
- Orders are processed as they are received, if demand is high and we reach our daily capacity, we will notify you that your order needed to be moved to the next available service day.
- If you do not receive an item on your order it's because we are out of stock (OOS). Please add it again to your next order.
- If you want us to make substitutions for you for OOS items, please indicate: Substitutions are OK. Please also list information we should know when picking substitutions for your order. Example: Apples - any kind aside from granny smith (no green).
- Due to our limited cooler space we ask that if possible, you pick up your order as soon as you are available to. This helps us get more groceries out to our community members.
- Frozen items will be stored with your orders in the cooler, as we do not have the freezer room to accommodate. Because of this we ask that grocery orders with frozen items be picked up promptly, to maintain state. Please let us know of your preferred pickup time when ordering items frozen items.
- Please keep your phone near and your ringer on as we call for payment and pickup scheduling starting at 8:00 AM.
- We are not able to apply coupons or discounts to our Order Service. E.g. No HSCA or CJSW discount. You will receive all in-store advertised sale pricing.
- We accept 15% payment in digital Calgary Dollars, but no paper C$.
- For any ordering or product inquiries please email us at Orders@Sunnysidemarket.ca for a prompt response.